Into the Fire
STRENGTH 13 (+3), AGILITY 14 (+4), INTELLECT 11 (+1), WILL 10 (+0)
PERCEPTION 11 (+1)
LANGUAGES English, Spanish
PROFESSIONS Hunter, Soldier
PATHS Warrior; Raider; Gunslinger
HEALING RATE 10
- Catch Your Breath: You can use an action or a triggered action on your turn to heal damage equal to your healing rate. Once you use this talent, you cannot use it again until after you complete a rest.
- Weapon Training: When attacking with a weapon, you make the attack roll with 1 boon.
- Combat Prowess: Your attacks with weapons deal 1d6 extra damage.
- Forceful Strike: When the total of your attack roll is 20 or higher and exceeds the target number by at least 5, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage.
- Born to Kill: You gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with weapon attacks.
- Fearsome: You make attack rolls with 1 boon in social situations to intimidate or threaten.
- Determined: When you roll a 1 on the die from a boon, you can reroll the die and choose to use the new number.
- Combat Expertise: When you use an action to attack with a weapon, you either deal 1d6 extra damage with that attack or make another attack against a different target at any point before the end of your turn.
- Savage Rebuke: When you become injured from taking damage, you can use a triggered action to move up to half your Speed and attack with a weapon.
- Killer Awakens: While you’re injured, you make attack rolls with 1 bane, but your attacks deal 1d6 extra damage.
- Firearm Expertise: When you use burst fi re or double tap with an automatic weapon, you make the attack roll with 1 boon. As well, when you use an automatic weapon on full auto, challenge rolls to resist the attack are made with 1 bane.
- Rapid Reload: You can use a triggered action on your turn to load a weapon with the reload property. If you attack with the weapon you loaded on the same turn, you make the attack roll with 1 bane.
Sunset is a twenty seven year old female human with blond hair and blue eyes. She has several physical qualities that make her quite comely.
Sunset believes that might makes right. Obedience to authority is the highest ideal.
Sunset tries to do what she thinks is right, even if it breaks laws and social conventions.
Sunset was born into a roving band of raiders. For a while, she was part of the warlord’s harem. When she escaped, she was lost in the wild for a long time until Major Havok took her in and trained her in the art of combat. Eventually, Major Havok moved on after Sunset was fully trained and capable of surviving. She went on to prove her training when she met up with her old warlord, slaughtered him brutally, and took over the raiders.
For several years, she lead them on many bloody and successful raids until they ran into another band called the Iron Knights. Sunset was left for dead and her people were killed. In her blood and fever-soaked dreams as she healed, Sunset saw Major Havok. Her old mentor told her how disappointed he was in her, and how all he had taught her would go to waste if the world was torn apart because more people like herself and the Iron Knights continued to travel down the path she’d been going.
When she was well again, Sunset had a change of heart and decided to hunt down raiders and take on monsters to drive out the darkness infecting the world. Hell, maybe she could even help save it.
- Major Havok: positive